Got a question?
Find the answer here.
What do I get by using Horus Condition Report?
How much? Prepare yourself to be pleasantly surprised!
Download the app and do you first report for free, or contact us to receive a Pro version trial for free!
Then pay once a year a subscription. You can choose between 3 versions.
Who can use Horus Condition Report?
When can you use Horus Condition Report?
Is the report customizable?
On which device can I use Horus Condition Report?
Can someone else see my reports?
Are my reports saved?
What are the different steps of the report?
In which format my report is recorded?
How many reports can I store in my application?
What is the quality of the images?
How to equip several devices ?
You can install the app on several devices if they are identified with the same account (Apple ID or Google account).
In this case, please buy the application on a first device, then install it on the second.When the application asks you to buy, select “restore”.
If the devices are not identified with the same account, you need to buy the app with each account.
If you need to equip several devices, we recommend to order directly activation codes to Horus condition report. Please, contact us
How to receive an invoice?
The receipt sent after the purchase of the app on the store is not enough or you delete it of your mailbox? Don’t panic! you can ask an invoice to google play and to apple store. More info on https://support.google.com/payments/answer/6224171?hl=en and https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204088
If you bought directly your app to Horus condition report, we are editing the invoice, please contact us
We developed new features to answer our users’ challenges:
Can I do treatment reports?
With the Pro version, you can complete your condition report to rework it as a treatment report.
- Do your condition report and complete in the comments with your diagnostic and your treatment recommendations.
- Fulfill the treatments done in the field dedicated
- Add photos of your treatments: you can add photos in a medium-size (for photos during treatment and detail photos for example) and photos in big-size (for photos after treatment for example).
- When the field « Treatments done » is fulfilled, the report is named by default « Treatment report ». You can rename it in the field « Document title».
How to import data in Horus condition report?
With Horus CR Pro version, you can import information as the artwork’s title, accession numbers, material and techniques, dimensions…in .csv format.
1. Prepare the file
If you use a collection management software, you probably can export data in .csv. If you are using Excel, create a sheet with the artworks you want to examine.
👉🏻Copy and paste your columns in the template attached.
You can import:
- Information about the report: reporter name and function, contact details, objective of the report, report number.
- Artworks informations: title/dénomination, artist, date, accession n°, typologie, collection, material and techniques, Other (description, technical info), localisation, dimensions.
- A synthesis of the previous condition report in General comments (to be updated) and recommendations.
For dimensions, depending of your export, you will perhaps have to synconcatenate cells and clean up the punctuation marks.
Fill in the first 2 columns by hand and stretch them to repeat the content (You can include line breaks in cells).
On Excel: Save as “CSV UTF-08 (delimited by semicolons)“. On Numbers: Export under “CSV”
If you don’t have access to wifi, on Android, plug in your tablet and drag and drop your file into documents (Android) or into the Horus CR Pro, Numbers or Files folder (for IOS via ITunes).
You can also use airdrop (IOS), bluetooth, mail…
2. Import into Horus CR Pro
Open the Horus CR Pro app
Create a folder to save your import
Click on the import ↓ button (to the right of the folder name to display the list of options) and find your file
Open it, select the reports to import or check “select all” then ok
Still need help?
Let us know what we can do for you.