Data Management Policy
Horus Condition Report
– “Application” means the programme published by the Company HORUS HERITAGE SERVICES, downloadable for a fee in an executable form within the operating system of a smartphone or tablet;
– “Data” means all the personal information of the User communicated to the Company or which the Company is authorized to collect;
– “the Company” or “we” means the company HORUS HERITAGE SERVICES (SAS), headquartered at Lieu dit Le Bois Saint-Germain – 24800 THIVIERS, represented by Ms Anaïs Gailhbaud, registered under the number 819 795 535 and with equity of €300;
– “User” or “you” or “your” means the person who installs the Application Horus Condition Report on one or more devices of smartphone or tablet type for personal or professional use. The User is the owner of the account, as recognized by the Store.
In using the Application Horus Condition Report, you will communicate personal Data to us. The Company Horus Heritage Services, the publisher of the Application, undertakes to implement a transparent management policy for your Data and to provide you with all the information required to enable you to understand the management thereof. The Company undertakes to comply with all applicable regulations concerning the collection and processing of personal data. Moreover, the Company shall take every measure necessary to ensure the security of the Data provided.
Nature of collected and excluded Data
The Company may collect Data only during requests for assistance or information submitted via the “Aide” page of the Application. The “Aide” page enables direct communication with the Company and allows you to submit all questions concerning the use or subscription of the Application. The Company may retain requests or complaints in order to improve the functioning of the Application.
The Application should not be used to catalogue works, damage or any other Data, but rather to assist you in producing reliable and precise Reports rapidly. The Company shall retain no information in any way concerning:
– Reports created, edited, duplicated or sent;
– fields you create while using the Application, and, for example, damage or materials;
– works you have entered (names, artists, weights, etc.);
– photographs incorporated into Reports;
– recipients of Reports;
– and, more generally, any information you enter while using the Application.
All Data shall be retained by the Company in its capacity as publisher of the Application:
the Company HORUS HERITAGE SERVICES (SAS), headquartered at Lieu dit Le Bois Saint-Germain – 24800 THIVIERS- France, represented by Ms Anaïs Gailhbaud, registered under the number 819 795 535 and with equity of €300.
All data communicated in accordance with the abovementioned terms shall be retained for a period no longer than 20 years, based on your declaration to the French data protection authority (CNIL).
As such, the Company has made a declaration to the French data protection authority (CNIL) under ref. [specify declaration reference] for all personal Data collected and processed in the use of the Application.
All Data shall be retained by the Company and shall not be transferred to third parties, except in the following cases:
– for the purposes of Data processing by a service provider of the Company, on the understanding that the service provider shall not use the Data for its own commercial purposes;
– transfer by the Company of its rights to the Application.
Data access rights
In accordance with the French “Information and Freedoms” Act of 6 January 1978, the User has the right to access, rectify or challenge all personal Data regarding him or her. The User may exercise this right by sending a request through the “Aide” form or in writing to the following address: the Company HORUS HERITAGE SERVICES (SAS) – Lieu dit Le Bois Saint-Germain – 24800 THIVIERS – France